The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused a lot of change in a short period of time. Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the resulting changes at CAFPC and some general tips for coping, during this period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are you operating in the office or remotely?
We have moved to a remote model, to promote social distancing and do what we can to ensure the health of our staff and clients. All routine care is now being provided via TeleHealth on a platform called TokBox. You may want to test your connectivity, before your scheduled telehealth session. You can do so by visiting TokBox Pre-call Test Page.
2. Are you taking referrals/new clients?
Yes. Although we have limited caseload openings at this time, we are still taking new referrals.
3. Can I make a payment remotely?
Yes. You can make a payment remotely. Please, contact our office staff for more information.
4. What can I do to cope with stress, during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Talk to your therapist about the stress you are experiencing. You may also find some of these basic resources helpful:
- Coping with Social Distancing
- Tips for Newly Remote Workers
- Helping Children Cope with Change due to COVID-19
- Ways to Talk to Kids about COVID-19
5. How do I make an appointment or ask questions?
Call us at 814-234-3010 to schedule an appointment or ask a question about our services. Our office staff will return your call within 1-2 business days.